[IP] Extremely, dry, itchy, irritated skin

Hi all, I have a problem and a question.  I have extremely dry, itchy,
irritated skin.  I have used just about everything out there available,
including, Eucerine, Neoteric Diabetic Skin Care (recommened by my Endo), good
old fashion Vasaline, Lubriderm.... you name it.  I have also used presiption
hydrocortisone and other creams, prescribed by a dermatologist.  Nothing seems
to work!  Does anyone out there suffer from dry, cracked skin?  If so, what do
you use?  It always gets much worse in the winter months.  I'm just miserable
with this!  I'm ready to try just about anything.  THANKS...... Tina