[IP] Medic Alert braceletts

Hi all!  I just wanted to let you un on a little secret of me and my dads.
We are both allergic to medal, all kinds.  Even the "good" stuff.  When I
was younger, and I wore the necklace, I would break out in a horrible rash
on my chest when the weather was hot.  With him, he couldn't wear watches
unless they were all plastic. Anyway-- take a bottle of clear nail polish,
and put a coat of it on the bracelett.  This works to help the letters to
not fade or wear off.
It worked for us!  Good luck!
Aloha!  Jen