[IP] Medic Alert Lettering

 After about 3 weeks wearing the new bracelet, I can already
 tell the
 > letters aren't as "dark" as they were when I got it.  Is it too
 much to
 > expect the engraving to be permanent? >>

I have had a 14k gold medic alert for about 10 years now and I can still
as clear as the sky is blue - DIABETIC ON INSULIN,  Not sure what type you
have, but mine was rather expensive, but well worth the money spent.

  dear Princess, my stainless steel bracelet has no more Red Enamel on it
but you can still read what you have to, The number and Phone number. In a
way I'm glad. At the doctor's dining table in our cafeteria, my collegues
used to delight in flipping it to see what it said. when I had my stroke my
wife ordered me a new one, but I still like the old one. The letters are
permanent like the disease, spot