[IP] Re: Answers to Medic Alert bracelet questions

Thanks to all who responded to my post about the engraving wearing off my
10k gold-filled bracelet.  Some responded that they had the same one and
have worn it for years with no problems.  Just goes to show that the
quality in present-day manufacturing just isn't there like it used to be.
If necessary I will call the company and gripe again!

Regards to all,