RE: [IP] It's been a while...

email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Well I had seven miscarraiges. Then gave birth to a 9'9"
> premie.  He was 3
> weeks early.

I assume you do not mean nine feet nine inches.  8-)

Three weeks early is not a preemie.  By 37 weeks (40 weeks from last menses
is a "normal" pregnancy) the baby is fully developed.  The last three weeks
the baby just puts on weight.  And at nine plus pounds, he had enough

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR