Re: [IP] It's been a while...

Hi Heather!
I hope you're feeling well!! Becoming pregnant and the whole idea of pregnancy with Diabetes frightens the hell out of me.Yet I am 27, and I am definitly feeling the maternal instinct kicking in. My Gyno says my sugars have basically go to be PERFECT before and while I'm pregnant. I really would love to have a baby though. Do you have a lot of lows? Was there any one thing that stands out the most good and bad, while you've been pregnant?I'm really curious.
Hope to hear from you soon and take care of yourself!!

Diabetec 3 yrs  On pump about a month Live in Long Island NY