Re: [IP] HELP - How to use all insulin in pump

> I being the air head that I am, forgot my insulin on the way to work this
morning.  I know in the past there was a HowTo on how to use all the insulin
in the tubing.  I can't seem to find it on the site.  Can someone please
give me a hand?!?!
> Send any replies to my address (email @ redacted) as I am on the digest and
need the info soon!
> Thanks in advance for all your help!  You guys are real lifesavers!!!!
> Becky

It is really easy. Get in your car. Go home and get the supplies you need.
Don't let a mistake you caught turn into a crisis. There will be plenty
others that you don't catch.