Re: [IP] Sheesh! I seeith no sheath!

> > 1. Has anyone else noticed detached sheaths on their infusion sets?

>When I was using the Sof-set I rarely/never received a set with a detached
>sheath. I'm now using the Quick-Set and I rarely/never see an attached sheath.

With the QuickSet I too see that the blue sheath is always loose and
unattached.  I now open the package, and hold the set by the inserter
portion so that I can attach it back before I begin handling the set.  This
works for me.  But I wonder why MiniMed bothers to even put on the sheath
if it's always unattached.  And, no, I've never called them to ask either.