[IP] Big Babies

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>

> (My first  daughter weighed 10 lb 9 oz and it was NOT a
> c-section.... I had not been diagnosed with diabetes yet---- not even

Boy, that should have set alarm bells ringing all over the place!!!! That
baby was HUGE for a first-time baby, and any doc worth his salt should have
tested you VERY carefully for diabetes.

How much time elapsed between first and second? I wonder if you were
starting to develop diabetes at the time of your first, and just fell
through the cracks?

At any rate, I'm glad your babies were OK -- you came out on the lucky side
of the risk statistics!

Natalie ._c- who always gets asked by a new doc whether she had gestational
DM -- my son was 8 lb. even -- so I don't THINK so!