Re: [IP] Sheesh! I seeith no sheath!

In a message dated 3/5/02 10:30:13 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< 1. Has anyone else noticed detached sheaths on their infusion sets?
 2. What do you do if a detached sheath permits a needle to contact a
    "foreign" surface? Do you use the set, discard it, or return it? >>
Once in a great while I'll notice a detached sheath also.  As long as it's
still in the sterile packaging and doesn't touch anything outside of the
package, I was told by the CDE that it's still sterile.