Re: [IP] Sheesh! I seeith no sheath!

Here are my questions: AND MY ANSWERS ARE....

1. Has anyone else noticed detached sheaths on their infusion sets?
YES...MAYBE ONE IN EVERY PACK OF 12 I GET...

2. What do you do if a detached sheath permits a needle to contact a
   "foreign" surface? Do you use the set, discard it, or return it?
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED TO DO IS...IMMEDIATELY PLACE IT IN THE BLUE INSERTER
THING....THAT WAS IT WILL NOT TOUCH ANYTHING....

3. Does anyone else routinely inspect infusion sets before opening
   the peel-off packages? Do you look for anything besides detached
   sheaths?
ACTUALLY I DONT...I NEVER THOUGHT OF LOOKING FOR ANYTHING...

4. Has anyone reported detached-sheath problems to Minimed? What was
   their response?
NOPE

5. Can anyone say the title of this message 5 times fast? <g>
TOO FUNNY ANDY!!!!
HOPE THIS HELPS!
Debbie pumping since 04-01 with my JETT :-)

regards, Andy