Re: [IP] Diabetes related everything (was: hair health)

>Must add that though I'd asked dr's about my hair
>problems since about '83 when my 18 year old was born, the diabetes
>issues always took precedence.  It wasn't until the control my MM 508's
>given me, that my doc would even look at other things.

I thought I was the only one that stuff like that ever happened to.  No
matter what it is I tell my doc I'm concerned about, the answer is always
"you're diabetic".   I get so aggravated at that because there are times
when you just *know* there's something and no one will listen.

Just my two cents.  Anyone else?