[IP] First A1c since surgery!

Just saw my endo since my hysterectomy on Jan. 29th.  My A1c is now 5.9, down
from 7.6 on December 12th.  This is lower than it has been in 15 years,
except of course for just prior and during two pregnancies.  In the last two
years they were running 6.8 to 7.2.  I can only figure that for me it can
only be attributed to losing the "natural" female hormones floating in and
out of my system.  Now with a set artificial dose of Premarin, I can take
insulin on a more predictable level and get more accurate and consistent
results.  All I can say is I am thrilled!

Now wish me luck on trying to lose some weight that appears to like me more
than I like it!

Cee Dee