[IP] Hair and vitamins

A few ideas from my spa...
Vitamins - primrose oil, and vitamin e

Other ideas - Anorexia left my hair much more fine and actually less of it
than previous. The strategies I use are - a very good haircut (I alternate
between an expensive and a cheap haircut to cut down on costs). The right
styling products can add volume without adding weight, again ask your hair
stylist what would be best. You can also color your hair to make it appear
more voluminous (darker colors will add depth).

Fat is one way to increase shine. (Those commercials for dog food that
improve your dog9s coat are basically for higher fat dog food.) Instead of
eating it, you can use it topically to increase shine. Try making a hair
mask from two whole eggs with four tablespoons of olive oil. Smooth through
hair. Wrap head with Saran Wrap and allow to penetrate for 10 min.

There really is nothing that I have seen that TRULY re-grows hair. But you
can improve your hair texture with vitamins and nutrition, and improve hair
appearance with the help of a knowledgeable stylist.

Best wishes!
Amy B. Anderson