[IP] Another *trick* I use

I had high BGs the last couple of days, and changed my site 2-3 times. I was
504 last evening and took an injection. Of course, the injection won't show
up on the pump and I don't trust my memory when my brain is that cloudy,
therefore, for a frame of reference as to when I injected, I bolus 0.1u and
I can go back any time and see the actual time. This is for anyone who needs
that tad of *assistance* for the future. YMMV (~_^)

You have the right to make mistakes, that is the reason they put erasers on