RE: [IP] Hair Health and vitamins

 I read on a diet support group site that many people who are dieting have
noticed problems with their hair.  The main theory is due to the severe
reduction in fat intake.  Many on that site have found success with taking
Vitamin E and Flax Oil suppliments.  I have noticed some improvement in my
hair over the past few weeks of taking those.  I bought mine at Target, but
you can probably buy these at any drug store or Walmart, Target, etc.

 Good Luck,