Re: [IP] I'm searching for an editorial

In a message dated 3/5/02 11:18:53 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >  If anyone has the time to help me locate it, I'd appreciate it!
 >   >>
 > And what was it about?
 Sorry Jan... I suppose I should have added that.  If I recall correctly,
 the editorial was basically a vent.  The author wrote about how the
 general public is uneducated when it comes to diabetes.  And in turn
 treats us poorly in public when helping us react to blood sugar reactions.
  It also sited an example of how this woman was at the mall, left all her
 stuff and never stepped foot in it again. >>

This one?

Jan and Elvis