Re: [IP] I'm searching for an editorial

--- email @ redacted wrote:

>  If anyone has the time to help me locate it, I'd appreciate it!
>   >>
> And what was it about?

Sorry Jan... I suppose I should have added that.  If I recall correctly,
the editorial was basically a vent.  The author wrote about how the
general public is uneducated when it comes to diabetes.  And in turn
treats us poorly in public when helping us react to blood sugar reactions.
 It also sited an example of how this woman was at the mall, left all her
stuff and never stepped foot in it again.

Hope that helps, thanks again!

Do You Yahoo!?