Re: [IP] Hair Health and vitamins

Hi Cherry,

I know, I am not a gal, but thought I might answer your e'mail anyway.
Just a thought:  Have you tried eating a  little flax seed.  I know some
of the health food stores sell it.  Take about a teaspoon or a tablespoon
at breakfast.  The oil in the flax seed might help your hair, I know that
it will put a real shine on horses (hi hi), and it won't hurt you at
all.  It has some essential fatty acids that your body needs.

I think the most common flax seed in health stores is a yellow variety
that is ground into a powder.  I am not sure of the shelf life of the
ground flax seed, but I think it may be relatively short.

Good luck on your book.