Re: [IP] traveling with pump

To chime in with Natalie, the other info I took for a 2 month trek
across Germanic Europe was the local contact numbers for my meter and
pump (I found it all on their homepages).  Like Nat' I never needed them
but it was nice to know that I could get a local voice in Brussels if
needed for emergency strips, etc.  Also security at museums and gov't
buildings is a breeze (at least it was) if you can at least say in the
local language that: "I am a diabetic."  "This is an Insulin pump."
Bon Voyage,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '95, MM507 since '98