Re: [IP] Pump Problem...

> I've been reading an awful lot of identical "button" problems with the
> lately.  Mine did it about a month ago, and sure it's nice that Customer
> Service is so attentive and apologetic, however it continues to occur.  At
> what point does it become obvious that there's either a design problem
> this thing, or something amiss in the manufacturing and production.

I believe that MiniMed is required to report everyone of these type failures
and that those reports are public record. Does anyone know how/where to find
those records? I tend to believe that we (the minority of pumpers who
subscribe to this list) do not see or well represent pump users in general
and would like to see if the data supports this "obvious" conclusion.