Re: [IP] Meter Question - Name Correction

Jim,

In your response below I believe that you have confused the meter names and
that ever occurrence of "Freestyle" should be replaced with "FastTake".
FastTake is the discontinued meter from LifeScan while FreeStyle is the
current meter from Therasense.

Pat