Re: [IP] Questions about long-term pump use

This has happened to me, but I've noticed that my insulin
requirements vary as a function of how "in shape" I am.
Could this be the case?  Especially the past few months,
I've been increasing my basals and boluses, but I've been a
little more lax about exercising too! : - O
When I was more consistent with my diet/exercise routine,
my insulin requirements were pretty stable.  Of course,
this could just be me!