Re: [IP] Re: hypo and driving

>Last year, Wal-Mart was giving away "Vials for Life".  It is a >labeled,
>empty prescription bottle and a medical form to fill out and >put in your
>fridge or the glove compartment of your car.  They also >included a
>"sticker" to put on your front door, or on one of the >windows in the car.
>I thought it was a good idea.

I'm not too sure I understand this premise.  Prescription for what?  Why
would the form go in the fridge?  Or have I missed something here?

I'm not sure I like the idea of putting a sticker somewhere advertising I
have diabetes either.  What a way to advertise that you have needles either
on your person, in your car or in your home.  No, I don't think I'll be
putting stickers anywhere.