Re: Subject: [IP] Hair Health and vitamins

Cherry & Jubilee wrote:
I have a question for all of the ladies out there.
Do you take any vitamin supplements for your hair, to get it healthier and
grow faster? I am tired of my hair being in only so-so condition, and I am
afraid that it is due to the meds I am on. I am just curious if there are
OVER-THE-COUNTER vitamins that I can take to help with my hair?>>>

Ahhh, my sweet young thang, ;) if there were a *vitamin* or any kind of
supplement to enhance your wishes, there wouldn't be any bald men or so many
women with wigs. Popping a vitamin would be so easy and we'd see everyone
with luscious locks. 'Tain't to be - or maybe will be in five years. (~_^)

Jan - whose hair used to have to be thinned it was soooooo thick. Where'd it