Re: [IP] Hair Health and vitamins

> Do you take any vitamin supplements for your hair, to get it healthier and
> grow faster?

I have lotsa curly thinning hair and hate it. I learned from my Dr that
proper nutrition is vital for healthy hair so I started taking vitamins a
fewmths ago. I tried the Hair Skin and Nails nutritional supplement for 2
mths and my hair, skin and nails didn't respond to it. I now take Spring
Valley Daily Diabetic vitamin & mineral packets daily for the past two
months. Any good multivitamin, especially one designed for diabetics like
the wonderful Alphabetic products and Daily Diabetic (available at Wal-Mart
for around 10 bucks for a 30 day supply). I've not noticed much improvement
in my hairs thickness but it is growing out well and tolerates being relaxed