[IP] Re: low BG's and medic alert

<I'm wondering if I should look into something like medic alert in case I pass
out when I'm by myself. Any suggestions?>

I wear a medic alert bracelet - and always have since I was diagnosed in
1992...luckily I've never needed it...but I think it's a good idea.  I also
have a letter in my purse explaining what the insulin pump is.  When I'm at
the gym there are usually friends around who know about my diabetes and the
pump....and most importantly I always carry a fast-acting sugar source with me
(glucose tabs, lifesavers or juice) and I test frequently.