Re: [IP] Meter Question

My children use the Freestyle (at home) and the Ultra
(at school). We are happy with both. Not sure what you
mean about the Ultra. We have found both meters to be
accurate. It is my understanding all of the meters on
the market undergo stringent FDA testing. So what it
boils down to really is personal preference.
Anne M.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> The OneTouch Ultra isn't extremely accurate, but it
> is a fast and cool meter.
> The Freestyle is a better meter and easier to use.
> The test strips are
> better, because if you don't add anough blood you
> have 15 seconds to add more
> blood. Meter will not accept the blood if it doesn't
> have enough blood
> (minimizes false readings.)

Do You Yahoo!?