[IP] SlimFast diet

I usually just look through all the info given each day on the Web site, but
it has been a enormous help to me.  Anything that seems to come up I have
already read about and know not to get alarmed over.  The other night I had
what some one referred to on the site as a "gusher".  If I hadn't already read
about this I would have really paniced.  Lots of information and good
suggestions to think about.  Anyway, this is my first time with a question and
would like to know what pumpers think of the Slim Fast diet.  Has anyone had
any succcess on it?  I read in Diabetes Forecast that the way to do it is
replace your breakfast and lunch with a Slim Fast product, have a mid-morning
and mid-afternoon snack of a piece of fruit (60 calories each) a sensible
supper and another small snack before bed (less that 120 calories).  I need to
lose about 30 pounds.  Would like your input and how anyone else has done on
Slim Fast.  Thanks for all the info and support from this website and pumpers.
Oh yea, I have had Type I for almost 10 (no family history) and have been on
the pump since September.  Thanks for any input.