Re: [IP] Meter Question

In a message dated 3/4/2002 8:50:21 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am thinking of getting a new meter and was wondering if anyone on the list
>  uses the One Touch Ultra, and what their opinion is about it.

My daughter has been using the One Touch Ultra for over a year now and loves
gettting results in literally 5 seconds.  We rarely get errors on the strips
which was a problem we had with both the Fasttake & the Freestyle when we
tried them out . . .

Pumpmama to Katie