Re: [IP] Pump Problem...

> I have gained an HUGE new respect for my pump and the control it gives me,
> with my range since this time yesterday of 54-393 only on shots of Humalog.
> -- Sherry

Just a suggestion -- we've done this.

Lily covered her basal needs with regular injected into the set every
4 - 5 hours. This meant one injection in the middle of the night.
Meals, snacks, etc... she covered with Humalog injected into her set.
bg's were as good or better than pumping, probably because she was a
lot more careful :-) -- she was about 12 or 13 at the time.