Re: [IP] Meter Question

Sherry asks about the Ultra....All of the kids (120) at D. camp last year
were given the OT Ultra and let me tell you...we have never turned back!!!
We were using the FReestyle but we can say enough about the Ultra.  And once
you get use to the FIVE SECOND countdown, well, anything else is TOO
SLOW!!!!!  Josh loves it, requires small amt of blood and you can actually
see the blood get sucked up the strip....VERY nice feature!  So you always
know you have gotten enough if the window is filled completely.  Sherry I
can't say enough GOOD about this meter!!!!

mom to Joshua