Re: [IP] Re: Marion - high after site change

Using the pump, even though it is a mess now, I can see how it will be inherently better than Ultralente; the body simply needs different amount of insulin (basal) at different times of day and the absorption curve of UL simply isn't flexible it that way.  It has no sharp peak capacity to handle the dawn rise and it can't be reduced easily during periods of lowered insulin resistance such as exercise and WILD BOY PLAY.

SO I see the light at the end of the basal tunnel...but it may take some luck (initial dose setting) and time for sure.