From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Sherry Nolan
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 9:52 AM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: [IP] Meter Question

Hi,
I am thinking of getting a new meter and was wondering if anyone on the list
uses the One Touch Ultra, and what their opinion is about it.

I have used One Touch Products religiously for over a decade now, and am
planning on switching my One Touch Profile out for a new meter.  I have
tried the Dek, Fasttake, Precision Ultra, etc.  But wasn't that impressed.
The Ultra looks similar to the Fasttake but is faster.

Thanks,
Sherry