[IP] Meter Question

I am thinking of getting a new meter and was wondering if anyone on the list
uses the One Touch Ultra, and what their opinion is about it.

I have used One Touch Products religiously for over a decade now, and am
planning on switching my One Touch Profile out for a new meter.  I have
tried the Dek, Fasttake, Precision Ultra, etc.  But wasn't that impressed.
The Ultra looks similar to the Fasttake but is faster.