RE: [IP] Re: Gabe pumping

Having been dxed at almost 20, I cannot speak from experience about D and puberty. However, I would imagine that with the raging hormones of a 12 almost 13 yr old, that the hormones would make a big impact on your difficulties in getting him squared away on the pump.  I know that PMS week for me(at 35) is really bad....highs that won't come down, highs for no good reason, etc.  I saw his readings that didn't budge and just thought that the hormone thing might have something to do with it.  I admire you for being committed to doing the best for your child.  I read your posts and think you are very dedicated and persistent.