RE: [IP] Re: visit to Disney World

Deanna [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I have not been to Disney World but my father-in-law has and
> said he was
> incredibly disappointed with the experience, especially for
> the price.

I have no doubt that there are those who do not like WDW (or Disneyland,
etc.).  And there's no question that none of these parks are expensive.

But Disney really has done an excellent job of having something for people
of all ages.  I've been to both WDW and Disneyland with my family and we
always have a terrific time.  They're very accommodating people with special
needs.  With the FastPass on the most popular attractions, it has pretty
much eliminated the need for special passes to avoid standing in lines.  And
for those escorting small children who can't go on some rides, they always
allow one adult to stay with the child(ren), and ride immediately after the
other adult(s) rides.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR