RE: [IP] Paradigm Insulin

email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Yeh, but the latest that I heard (Jim H)

I don't think it was from me - I haven't been following this line.

However I'm not at all sure that this is an FDA issue since U500 has been
produced for quite some time, generally for hospital use.  I rather think
it's a manufacturing issue.

> approved by the FDA so that aspect of the smaller cartridge
> of the PAradigm
> is now null and void!?????

I'd be cautious about *anything* like this being "null and void".  If enough
people demand it so that it can be profitable for Lilly and Novo, then
they'll produce it (and get it approved if necessary).

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR