[IP] Re: visit to Disney World

I have not been to Disney World but my father-in-law has and said he was
incredibly disappointed with the experience, especially for the price. Disney
has an amazing marketing reach and it's very effective at convincing people
that the experience is second to none. Granted, my father-in-law is 72 and
isn't really the target audience, but he has a lot to compare to because he's
traveled all over the world. It seems if you want to do something for the
kids, they would enjoy a lot of things for less money and really won't hold
it against you that you didn't take them to Disney World.
Where do you live? Is Disneyland a cheaper option?