Subject: [IP] Palm Pilots to assist in Diabetes Management?

I use a palm with the new EzManager program. I able to store all my
records in one convenient device. I can also download info into my
computer and print out the data for my doctor. The ezmanager has has a
food data base and computes insulin dosages  based on the insulin / carb
ratio that you enter. As you fine tune your daily requirements these can
be entered into the program til it it tailored to your needs. I use my
palm for other thing, so it is always with me. Its small, light and
harder to lose than bits of paper I used. The biggest plus is that your
doctor can have all the data you collect to assist him/her in you care.

Bob  (DM 38 years, pumping 1 1/2)