Re: [IP] unused insulin in cartridge

We do this too (re: slightly overfilling). But we also prime
the tubing using the old cartridge, using up that always
aggravating little bit of remaining insulin. When we put the
new cartridge in and reset, etc, then we do a mini prime to
get things moving through the luer lock again.
We get a full week out of a cartridge as well.

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs, pumping
2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings
~*~do-`da-ga-g`hv-i (until we meet again)~*~

George said:
(who always 'overfills' the 315 unit cartridge for his
H-trons so that the additional amount pre-primes the tubing
and leaves me with at least 7 days)