Re: [IP] minimum basal rates - Marion and Gabe

> Note - since such a clog appears before it enters
> the body (i.e. in the
> cannula), it can't be a matter of one's reaction to
> it, so it is not YMMV.

> But at very low basal say  a .02 that would mean .01
every 30 mins with a 508 ,the pressure on the spot
must be minimal and could'nt there be some cappilary
action or body trying to rid itself of the foreign
invader or even  a healing process going on at the tip
of the cannula that could be YMMV. I know I heal badly
on my outer skin. red, scab, sore,  rescab.
 Is everybody's reaction internally(at the tip of the
cannula) the same?

Do You Yahoo!?