Re: [IP] Reservior for Paradigm

I draw the insulin from the cartridge.  Stick the needle on the reservior
through the rubber bump on the top of the cartridge, just like you would a
regular vial. Just draw it up though, don't try to inject air into the
cartridge before drawing like you would  a vial.  Tried that once, big
mistake, blew insulin all over the kitchen.

My concern with the new reserviors, is that the reservior is supposed to
somehow screw onto the insulin vial.  I wanted to know so that I can ask my
endo for a prescription for vials next time.