Re: [IP] vast unpaid research dept

Amy - I personally would mention the diabetes if that is going to be a focus
of the job. When I moved to Texas -one of the jobs I applied for was an area
exective director for the American Diabetes Assoc. - I did not put that info
into the cover letter - while I have a very broad background in non-profits
and met their job requirements well (except that I haven't actually been at
the helm of an organization - other than as a volunteer on the board side) I
did not get an interview. In thinking back I wish I had mentioned it - I
think it would at least have gotten me the interview - now I am very happy
where I am working - and I think it really is a good place for me - but still
- I do wonder.

Linda & Dax