[IP] minimum basal amount

I believe you that the person from MM  said you cannot run a basal lower than
.3; BUT you truly can run a basal lower than .3 and should be if that is what
your body needs.  Many of us out here run hourly basals of .2; .1 and even .05
a good portion of the day without any problems at all.  I do not have any
clogging, etc. when running that low of basals.  If the pumps weren't made to
run very low basals, they would not make that option available to us in the
menus on the pumps.  I think the person who told you that must have been
confused in what you were asking them or was meaning something else???  The
people from MM shouldn't be trying to set your basals.