[IP] I need input to 2 questions

Hi Everyone,
    I head our area support group for Parents of diabetic children.  One of
the parents has asked me if I knew about the drug Prinvil.  It's an ace
inhibitor that her daughter's endo is putting her daughter on.  She's been
pumping for 3 months now.  Her daughter is 12 yrs old.  The endo said he
prescribed it so that the chances of  her daughter having kidney problems in
the future would be less.  She's hesitant to put her daughter on it if it's
not really necessary. She was also wondering about any long term side
    The second question is, another member has pump supplies that she wants
to give them to someone in need.  Someone mentioned the "Angel (something)"
that they sent all their extra supplies to.  Could someone give the correct
name or web site?  Thanks.
Mom, to Johnny 9