[IP] Asthma Inhaler

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows if Salbutamol, a fast-acting asthma
inhaler, can raise blood sugars?  I have mild asthma and hardly ever need
to use my inhaler but I did last night.  My blood sugars had been about
8mmol before but rose to 22mmol within 5 hours!  I was shocked and the
only thing I could think of was that I'd used my inhaler for the first
time in months.  Luckily a large correction bolus brought my sugars down
into range but it still scared me.
Thanks, Sara M.