RE: [IP] Another Hypogyclemia Question (long)

If you saw A Beautiful Mind, you saw what severe lows do to people.  In it
Nash had insulin shock therapy.  They strapped him to the table and gave him
insulin.  I didn't realize that severe lows caused seizures like this til I
saw this movie.  I have been below 20 and my only symptom was that I could not
speak.  I knew to get to sugar but could not tell anyone what I needed.  I
wonder how low I would have to get to have seizures/pass out?

In answer to your question, yes, it must have been a severe reaction.