[IP] Re: hypo and driving

Along with at least a 3.0 gpa to drive a car  my son will also have to demonstrate to me that he will consistantly wear his med alert necklace.  We battle this all the time.  He thinks because he wears his   pump he will be fine.  I have been sharing some of  your  experiences with him.  I am anxious about his driving as all parents are I suppose but the diabetes just adds another level of worry.  Any advise?