Re: [IP] Re: Visit to Disnew World? Should I go

<< Hey,
 I am thinking about going with our 2 grandkids, 3, 7. Travel opts air, train
 or van(2 days ). 7 Days there.
 Has any one done it. It sounds a lot of effort and if it weren't for the
 I would say no.
 Need advice-help.
 Eddie >>

We've had a blast at Disney with the grandchildren. We all went to Walt
Disney World when they were 1 and 3. The 1-year-old didn't get anything out
of it, but the 3-year-old remembered every minute, I think. I took them each
on a "grandma trip" when they were 5 years old: One to Disneyland; one to
WDW. I let the children do what they wanted to do and we had a great time.

Just take it easy. Go back to your hotel for a rest in the afternoons. Slip
in a character meal or two. Let the children go at their own pace -- you'll
have time to sit and rest while they play at some places. The "Small World"
ride is a good place to sit and relax, too.

At their ages, they probably will be most interested in the Magic Kingdom and
whatever that animal park place is called.

In addition to WDW, you might want to take them to Sea World, too. It's a
great place and you get to sit and rest while you watch the shows.

Jan and Elvis